The AeroPress is a popular manual coffee maker that uses air pressure to brew a delicious cup of coffee. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use the Aeropress:
- Paper filter
- Medium-Course ground coffee
- Hot water (about 200°F or 93°C)
- Heat up water to the desired temperature and moisten the paper filter by rinsing it under hot water.
- Assemble the AeroPress by placing the plunger on the top chamber and twist it to lock it in place.
- Stand the AeroPress upside down on a sturdy mug or container.
- Add the desired amount of coffee into the AeroPress. A good starting point is 1 scoop (about 17 grams) for every 8 ounces of water.
- Pour the hot water over the coffee grounds and give it a quick stir.
- Allow the coffee to steep for 1-2 minutes.
- Securely place the pre-moistened paper filter in the filter cap and twist it onto the top of the AeroPress.
- Carefully flip the AeroPress and mug over so that the Aeropress is on top of the mug.
- Slowly press down on the plunger with steady pressure until you hear a hissing sound, indicating that all the coffee has been extracted.
- Enjoy your freshly brewed cup of AeroPress coffee!
Remember to clean your AeroPress after use by removing the filter cap and ejecting the used coffee grounds. Rinse the AeroPress with hot water and let it dry completely before storing it.
V60 Pour Over Coffee
More Brewing and Recipes coming soon....